Taste test: This milk chocolate and pistachio bar and an unusual square shape and was fairly thick, with a 3x4 section grid.
Inside the outer paper wrapper was a gold foil wrap bearing the word "Golden" all over it. The shape of the bar was quite unusual as the sections were widely separated by a fairly thick chocolate, with chocolate shaped sort of like pipes rising up above the separator (but still far below the elevated sections themselves) connecting the sections together. From the top, there was no visible sign of pistachios, but the outlines of (lots and lots of) pistachios could be seen on the bottom of the bar, with most of them fully embedded in the chocolate but a few jutting out. I broke off some sections and could see lots of pistachios in the cross-sections. I but in to find varying texture of pistachios, with some fairly soft and others somewhat crunchy. They definitely didn't hold back on including lots of pistachios, and the mix of chocolate and pistachios was quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and pistachio smell.
From the package: “Büntün antep fistikli sütlü çikolata”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road