Taste test: Based on the name, no knowledge of the Turkish language and the fact that I didn't notice the hazelnuts pictured on the wrapper, I assumed that this was some sort of coconut bar. Got that wrong!
The bar was fairly long and had a thick milk chocolate coating on the outside, with a bit of a bumpy texture. It felt heavy as wafer bars go when I held it in the wrapper, and this was confirmed when I crunched in, as it felt dense in the mouth. The interior had three wafer layers surrounding two hazelnut layers, and the taste was quite rich and fairly sweet, with lots of chocolate and hazelnut. I didn't have any cold milk on hand when I tried this (just chocolate milk), but I think I would have enjoyed it even more if I had some. (Eating this with chocolate milk would probably have been overdoing it.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and hazelnuts smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Chocobar With Hazelnuts and Wafer”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road