Taste test: This smallish, narrow candy bar promised a coconut center wrapped in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a dense feel from the coconut filling, with about as coconutty of a coconut texture as you can get. They kept it simple here, with just the two expected elements, and if you really like coconut, you'll probably like this.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice coconut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Coconut Bar covered with Milk Chocolate” ... “Does not contain lard and its derivatives.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road