Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar consisted of six sections arranged lengthwise inside a gold foil wrapper.
It was fairly thick for such a small bar. I broke off my first piece and bit in to find that was extremely creamy milk chocolate. Very intense, very flavorful. Even eating one section gave me a considerable chocolate rush, but I chose the path of eating even more chocolate. I'm glad I did, because it was just as good for the second and third sections as it was for the first! If you're just looking for a great milk chocolate rush and have some degree of willpower, you could easily use this bar for three or more separate snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Extra Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road