Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar consisted of six sections arranged lengthwise inside a gold foil wrapper. It was fairly thick for such a small bar.
I broke off my first piece and bit in to find that was extremely creamy milk chocolate. Very intense, very flavorful. Even eating one section gave me a considerable chocolate rush, but I chose the path of eating even more chocolate. I'm glad I did, because it was just as good for the second and third sections as it was for the first! If you're just looking for a great milk chocolate rush and have some degree of willpower, you could easily use this bar for three or more separate snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Extra Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road