Taste test: This package contained eight snacks that were shaped and sized pretty much like hockey pucks.
They were held in place by a two-piece plastic tray (bottom and top) that kept the pieces separate and in perfect condition. They were kind of big, but thankfully, each piece could be easily broken in half to be shared. The outer coating was milk chocolate, and the inside consisted of alternating layers of wafer and hazelnut creme. They had a nice crunch and a great mix of tastes. Our snackers quickly became big fans of these. Many people shared pieces because they looked so large, but ended up eating their subdivided pieces very quickly. (Ülker also makes a similar item, with the same combination of tastes, except shaped like a candy bar.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Waffeln mit schokoladenüberzug und haselnusscremefüllung” ... “Hazelnut cream filled wafer enrobed in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road