Taste test: This package contained eight snacks that were shaped and sized pretty much like hockey pucks.
They were held in place by a two-piece plastic tray (bottom and top) that kept the pieces separate and in perfect condition. They were kind of big, but thankfully, each piece could be easily broken in half to be shared. The outer coating was milk chocolate, and the inside consisted of alternating layers of wafer and hazelnut creme. They had a nice crunch and a great mix of tastes. Our snackers quickly became big fans of these. Many people shared pieces because they looked so large, but ended up eating their subdivided pieces very quickly. (Ülker also makes a similar item, with the same combination of tastes, except shaped like a candy bar.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Waffeln mit schokoladenüberzug und haselnusscremefüllung” ... “Hazelnut cream filled wafer enrobed in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road