Taste test: This bar looked a lot like the various Nutty Bars/Buddy Bars, which combine wafers with peanut butter and then coat it in chocolate, but the taste was quite different, as they substituted hazelnut cream for the PB.
It was crunchy from the wafers and really tasty all around, with hazelnut being far and away the dominant flavor. There was way more hazelnut taste than you get from your average hazelnut bar. The bar felt kind of light because of the wafers, but it was still plenty filling and really good. I enjoyed mine with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of hazelnut and chocolate. Really good.
From the package: “Hazelnut cream filled wafer enrobed in milk chocolate/Gaurfette enrobée de chocolat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road