Taste test: This bar looked a lot like the various Nutty Bars/Buddy Bars, which combine wafers with peanut butter and then coat it in chocolate, but the taste was quite different, as they substituted hazelnut cream for the PB.
It was crunchy from the wafers and really tasty all around, with hazelnut being far and away the dominant flavor. There was way more hazelnut taste than you get from your average hazelnut bar. The bar felt kind of light because of the wafers, but it was still plenty filling and really good. I enjoyed mine with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of hazelnut and chocolate. Really good.
From the package: “Hazelnut cream filled wafer enrobed in milk chocolate/Gaurfette enrobée de chocolat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (73 reviews)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Bars (934 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road