Taste test: This candy bar consisted of a biscuit/cookie interior covered with caramel and coated in milk chocolate — a similar formula to the popular Twix bar.
It didn't come in a twin pack like Twix, but the single bar probably had about the same overall bulk as a twin pack of Twix. The biscuit was more crumbly than Twix, with a slightly bready feel, so I had to be careful not to spread crumbs all over the place. The taste was a bit different from Twix, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Twix.
From the package: “Sültü çikolata kapli karamel ve bisküvi”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road