Twizzlers Snacksters Tiny Rainbow Twists 100 Calories
Taste test: This tiny package contained stubby little bits of licorice, each about half an inch in length, with a hollow area in the ceter and six ripples running on the outside for the length of each piece.
The colors of the various pieces were pink, green, orange, blue, yellow and green. I didn't like the taste or the texture very much. They were odd to chew on, just sort of a rubbery feel, and though the different colors had different tastes, none of them really impressed me. To make matters worse, the stuff stuck to my teeth, so I had to endure the taste even longer. Not good.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet fruity smell.
From the package: “Net Wt .99 oz (28g)” ... “Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, vitamin A, calcium, and iron.”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Licorice (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published December 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road