Taste test: This version of Twizzlers tried to recreate the deliciousness of a Creamsicle, promising a white cream filling inside an orange Twizzler.
I opened one end of the large package and encountered a real challenge, as the pieces were all stuck together, so it was very tough to get one piece out — it just wouldn't come loose from the other 15 pieces, and pulling it caused it to stretch. I ended up having to rip open the whole package to get a piece out cleanly.
I bit in to find that it delivered largely as promised, with the taste of a Creamsicle and largely the feel of a Twizzler (since the filling was far less noticeable than the licorice-like piece holding it). Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle. Strong.z
From the package: “About 8 servings per container"” ... “Serving size 2 pieces (39g)” ... “Low fat snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road