Taste test: This version of Twix kept the usual inner cookie and outer chocolate coating, but they replaced the caramel in between with a coffee-infused caramel.
Upon biting in, the filling looked much darker than regular Twix, thanks to the coffee caramel. For some reason, the coffee-flavored version of caramel tasted different enough from regular caramel that overall the taste of the bar barely reminded me of a Twix at at. Still, I liked the flavor a lot (and I'm not even a coffee drinker). A good combination of chocolate and coffee.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha smell, more chocolate than coffee.
From the package: “Coffee Caramel & Chocolate Cookie Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Cookies (613 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road