Taste test: This version of Twix kept the usual inner cookie and outer chocolate coating, but they replaced the caramel in between with a coffee-infused caramel.
Upon biting in, the filling looked much darker than regular Twix, thanks to the coffee caramel. For some reason, the coffee-flavored version of caramel tasted different enough from regular caramel that overall the taste of the bar barely reminded me of a Twix at at. Still, I liked the flavor a lot (and I'm not even a coffee drinker). A good combination of chocolate and coffee.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha smell, more chocolate than coffee.
From the package: “Coffee Caramel & Chocolate Cookie Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Limited Editions (394 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (35 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road