Taste test: This package contained two parallel Twix bars, and they claimed to have tripled the chocolate by changing the cookies to chocolate cookies, changing the caramel above the cookies to chocolate caramel, and keeping the chocolate coating in place.
Upon biting in, I found that the cookie seemed to have less crunch than the standard Twix cookie, but the taste was pretty good. The taste was overall more chocolatey than standard Twix, with still some caramel taste, but I'm not sure why they bothered. There is plenty of chocolate in a Twix, and the mix of caramel and chocolate is what makes a Twix so good. By adding so much chocolate, they de-emphasize the caramel, and if you don't want to taste both chocolate and caramel, you probably don't want to eat a Twix.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Great.
From the package: “Chocolate Cookie & Chocolate Carmel, Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Limited Edition” ... “When you need a moment chew it over with Twix® Brand Triple Chocolate”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road