Taste test: This variation on Twix replaced the whitish cookie inside each bar with a dark brown or black one, while also replacing the caramel layer with peanut butter, though retaining the milk chocolate exterior coating.
I've eaten lots of snacks that combine chocolate and peanut butter, and most are pretty good or even great. This one wasn't awful, but I'd have to rate it well below average, because it was just too sweet. I like sweet things as much (or more) than the next guy, but it seemed like everything in this one was just over-the-top sweet.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell. A little bit like Reese's but sweeter.
From the package: “chocolate cookie bars peanut butter milk chocolate” ... “what's inside calories 25 13% DV per pack” ... “”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road