Taste test: This variation on Twix replaced the whitish cookie inside each bar with a dark brown or black one, while also replacing the caramel layer with peanut butter, though retaining the milk chocolate exterior coating.
I've eaten lots of snacks that combine chocolate and peanut butter, and most are pretty good or even great. This one wasn't awful, but I'd have to rate it well below average, because it was just too sweet. I like sweet things as much (or more) than the next guy, but it seemed like everything in this one was just over-the-top sweet.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell. A little bit like Reese's but sweeter.
From the package: “chocolate cookie bars peanut butter milk chocolate” ... “what's inside calories 25 13% DV per pack” ... “”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road