Taste test: This package contained two ghost-shaped versions of Twix, each with a cookie layer and caramel filling inside and milk chocolate exterior. Although the outside shapes didn't quite scream "Ghost!" to me, there was some nice detailing on the top of each one that reinforced the ghost theme (while also including a Twix logo that standard Twix lack).
Each piece was much wider than the standard narrow twin Twix, resulting in a crunchier cookie and a big bite of caramel, chocolate and cookie. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road