Taste test: This flattened, egg-shaped Twix had a milk chocolate exterior, with some ripples and the Twix logo on top and a flat bottom.
I bit in to find lots of all of the things that I like about Twix — a thick, crunchy cookie, lots of caramel and lots of milk chocolate. The fairly thick, wide form factor made all of those elements seem more intense than the narrow bar shapes of regular Twix. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Twix smell, nice caramel and chocolate.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road