Taste test: This flattened, egg-shaped Twix had a milk chocolate exterior, with some ripples and the Twix logo on top and a flat bottom.
I bit in to find lots of all of the things that I like about Twix — a thick, crunchy cookie, lots of caramel and lots of milk chocolate. The fairly thick, wide form factor made all of those elements seem more intense than the narrow bar shapes of regular Twix. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Twix smell, nice caramel and chocolate.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road