Taste test: With Oreos gradually expanding their product line on a trajectory to take over the entire supermarket, it's not surprising that more and more non-Oreo brands are trying to taste more like Oreos.
From the outside, this version of Twix looked like regular Twix bars, with the twin bars both coated in milk chocolate. I bit in to find that the interior was Oreo-like crunchy chocolate cookie on the bottom, with a very off-white creme filling above that. It was a good mix of tastes, a lot like an Oreo but with the great Twix chocolate too, but it was also chewy at times, which made me suspect that they included some of the Twix caramel too. Best I could tell, there wasn't actually any caramel. A good set of bars, great with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and caramel smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road