Taste test: With Oreos gradually expanding their product line on a trajectory to take over the entire supermarket, it's not surprising that more and more non-Oreo brands are trying to taste more like Oreos.
From the outside, this version of Twix looked like regular Twix bars, with the twin bars both coated in milk chocolate. I bit in to find that the interior was Oreo-like crunchy chocolate cookie on the bottom, with a very off-white creme filling above that. It was a good mix of tastes, a lot like an Oreo but with the great Twix chocolate too, but it was also chewy at times, which made me suspect that they included some of the Twix caramel too. Best I could tell, there wasn't actually any caramel. A good set of bars, great with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and caramel smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road