Taste test: This was a lot like the American Twix bar, with parallel twin bars, each containing a cookie with caramel on top, coated in chocolate.
It had a different version of the Twix logo, and the recipe varied in a few noticeable ways. It seemed that they were more generous with the amount of candy in this one, as the bars seemed to be slightly wider and had more filling. The chocolate coating had more ripples on top, and smoother ripples, compared to the American version. The American version had more of a cookie crunch than this, and the cookie tasted noticeably different, a bit odd in the case of the British one. Surprisingly, I liked the American version better. Still, this was pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Foil sealed for extra crunchiness” ... “Milk chocolate (35%) covered caramel (32%) and biscuit”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twix (9 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road