Taste test: This smallish candy bar from Turkey had a trapezoidal profile, with a smooth chocolate bottom but rougher surfaces on the sides and top.
I bit in to find that the interior was dense but fairly soft, with a combination of chocolate and crushed hazelnuts. I liked the chocolate a lot, and the nuts added a bit of crunch and some nuttiness to the taste. Very good, I enjoyed it a lot with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a fruity chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road