Taste test: This smallish candy bar from Turkey had a trapezoidal profile, with a smooth chocolate bottom but rougher surfaces on the sides and top.
I bit in to find that the interior was dense but fairly soft, with a combination of chocolate and crushed hazelnuts. I liked the chocolate a lot, and the nuts added a bit of crunch and some nuttiness to the taste. Very good, I enjoyed it a lot with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a fruity chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Turkuaz Market, Brighton Ave, Allston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road