Taste test: This thick candy bar was very light for its size, as the wafer-dominated interior was not very dense.
The outside was coated in milk chocolate, and the inside alternated between caramel and wafers. When I bit in, it felt denser than it did when I held the bar in my hand, since the caramel layers gave it some heft. The combination of wafers and caramel was chewy and quite good. Lots of caramel and a good helping of chocolate made it very filling, despite the light weight overall. I encountered one hard piece inside that made me fear I had broken a tooth, but it seemed to be just a very solid piece of caramel.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel smell.
From the package: “Giant Size” ... “More than 5,000,000 caramel wafers made and sold every week”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road