Taste test: This package contained eight individually wrapped wafer bars, but they were far from your typical wafer bars. The inside part was fairly ordinary, with four wafer layers surrounding three caramel layers. The outside, however, was all coated with caramel and then with coconut — lots and lots of coconut. The result was one of the most coconut-laden snacks we've found, as well as one of the messiest. Take a bite out of this bar, and coconut bits will fly everywhere!
If you like coconut and caramel, you should like these bars. They had a chewy feel and some caramel taste, with plenty of coconut taste and texture. Just be careful about where you eat it, because you could easily make a mess.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coconut smell.
From the package: “Roasted coconut covered caramel wafer biscuits” ... “8 pack 4 x 32g net” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Scotland (11 reviews)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Coconut (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road