Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
Taste test: These gummies were fairly large and two-toned, with a blueish green on the bottom of each shark and pink on the top.
Both colors had that white sugary look on their surfaces. I bit in to find a soft feel and a taste that was remotely watermelon-like, but the sour aspect mostly obscured the watermelon flavor. It was less watermelon-like than other snacks that tried to make this flavor. I did notice a bit more watermelon in the aftertaste, once the sour part had worm off.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the standard fruit gummy smell, but only vaguely like watermelon.
From the package: “Gummi candy” ... “Chomplicious, sour, totally jawesome chewiness.” ... “They'll make you scream 'swim into my belly!' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road