Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
Taste test: Trolli is known for their very tasty gummies of many different types, but they tried something entirely new this time, coating the gummies with a candy shell to bring a little crunch to the equation. Each piece had an S-curve shape, with one flavor for the gummy interior and another one for the candy exterior. There were three different combinations: pink (but really kind of orange) Strawberry shell/green Watermelon gummy, green Lime shell/red Cherry gummy, and blue Raspberry shell/orange (but not really) Orange gummy. So there were two colors out of the six that didn't really match the ones shown on the package.
The word "Crunchy" had me expecting something more dramatic, but the candy shells did indeed add a light crunch. The flavors were intense and good. After biting into lots of them and experiencing both flavors, I tried sucking on a few pieces to see if I could taste just the outer flavor. The shell had no taste, at least for as long as I had the patience not to bite in. So if you want to get lots of flavor, just bite in.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong sour fruit smell.
From the package: “They'll make you say, 'I got the crunchy munchies' ” ... “Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road