Trolli Sour Brite Mystery Nite Crawlers
Taste test: These worm-shaped gummies came in three varieties, all partially white, but the remainder was either red, green or blue.
The exteriors looked surgary, but they were also ribbed like actual worms. I think the point of these was supposed to be that the flavors were unidentified, with the white and bright color per piece being different. They were all sour flavors with lots of sweetness, and pretty good, but I couldn't really place any of them as specific tastes. All in all, these were a bit below the high standard set by most of the Trolli varieties.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sour fruity smell.
From the package: “2 mysterious flavors in each crawler.” ... “Mind blowing, mouth mystifying, tongue puzzling, can you guess?”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road