Trolli Sour Brite 'Merica Mix
Taste test: This bag of gummies had pieces that each picked two colors from the red, white and blue, in shapes of sunglasses, a guitar, the American flag, the Statue of Liberty and one mysterious shape that was maybe supposed to be a cowboy hat.
The colors matched what was shown on the bag, with a teal version of blue and a pinkish version of red, and they had sugary-looking exteriors in all cases. The pieces were pretty big, and the shapes were just OK, not as well defined as shown on the bag. The flag had the details of the stars and stripes textured onto one side, but they were hard to notice. The guitars and statue were recognizable because I knew what they were supposed to be, but they were kind of distorted.
Shapes aside, the gummies tasted and felt really good — moist, juicy and tasty, with great fruit flavor, lots of sweetness and a bit of sourness.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and sour fruity smell.
From the package: “100 calories per serving” ... “Red, white and blue bites of sour gummi greatness!” ... “Faces be ready for the 'Salute to Sour!' ” ... “Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road