Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
Taste test: These gummies resembled the James Harden shoe gummies in several ways, with bright, two-tone pieces providing contrasting flavors, but they did change up the flavor combinations. The three kinds were green/yellow Passion Fruit/Pineapple; orange/purple Mango/Berry Punch and pink/blue Strawberry/Blueberry.
The shapes were generally pretty good, but some of them had the llamas' legs stuck together, making for a weird shape. All of them tasted really good, with great fruit flavors and a nice balance between sour and sweet.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild fruit smell.
From the package: “Sour Brite Llama licks to the face. They'll make you say, 'No drama llama!' ” ... “Not a significant source of saturated fat, transfer, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.” ... “Serving size 5 pieces”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road