Trolli James Harden Limited Edition Sour Brite Sneaks
Taste test: These gummies were themed on James Harden's shoes, with three different versions all shaped like shoes but featuring different two-toned designs: Lime-Raspberry (green and purple); Lemon-Berry Punch (yellow and a slightly darker purple); and Strawberry-Blackberry (bright reddish purple and gray). Within each flavor, there was some variation from piece to piece, as they changed up which color was front or back of the shoe.
This wasn't just a fun, clever design that gave us an excuse to eat something shaped like shoes. The taste of all three kinds was quite good too — sweet and sour, with lots of juicy flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sour fruit juice smell.
From the package: “Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently get lodged in the throat.” ... “Sweet kicks with a sour slam” ... “Triple-Double Berry: Lime-Raspberry • Lemon-Berry Punch • Strawberry-Blackberry”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (418 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road