Trolli Evil Twins
Taste test: This bag contained three varieties of gummies shaped like conjoined twins in contrasting flavors/colors, with each pair featuring a bespectacled, bow-tied twin on the left in a sweet flavor, and a frizzy-haired, open-mouthed twin on the right as the sour flavor. The three varieties were Angelic Orange/Mischievious (sic) Lime, Sweet Strawberry/Rowdy Blue Raspberry and Charming Cherry/Wicked Lemon. Most of the ones in this particular bag were that Cherry/Lemon combo. In each case, the sweet one was translucent (like most gummies) and the sour one was not.
The gummies had a moist, slightly sticky feel on the fingertips, and they were very, very chewy in the mouth — it took some effort to break them down. So the texture was maybe a step below most of the Trolli gummies that we've reviewed. But the taste was still quite good — these were all very nice flavors.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense sweet and sour fruit smell.
From the package: “They'll make you ask 'Whose side are you on?' ”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road