Trolli Big Bold Bears
Taste test: These gummy bears were indeed bigger than typical ones, measuring about 1-3/8 inches tall while also being fairly thick, with some nice detailing on the bears' features. They came in six flavors: Raspberry, Lemon-Lime, Wild Cherry, Orange, Green Apple and Grape Felt.
When I grabbed a handful, they felt moist on my fingertips, but it didn't actually leave any residue. I bit in to find a nice soft and chewy feel. The various fruit flavors were all good, but they were surprisingly muted for a "Bold" product. They had just the standard fruit tastes, not sour like many gummies, and they just weren't particularly strong flavors.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild fruit smell.
From the package: “4X Bigger! Than Our Classic Bears” ... “100 calories per serving” ... “About 4 servings per package” ... “Servings size 3 pieces” ... “Safety Warning: Objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road