Trader Joe's 100 Calorie Milk Chocolate Bars
Taste test: This box contained five individually wrapped chocolate bars, each about an inch wide and a bit under 5 inches long.
In terms of volume of chocolate, that puts each bar at about half the size of a regular Hershey's bar. Each single-section bar had a large Trader Joe's logo embossed over most of the length of the bar. The taste was quite good, as the milk chocolate taste was excellent, creamy and quite fulfilling. As a light dessert following a very stuffing meal of Chinese food, one of these bars was quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Smooth and creamy belgian chocolate” ... “Our 100 calorie milk chocolate bars are perfectly proportioned to satisfy your calorie controlled chocolate craving. For the ultimate experience, snap off a piece and let it melt in your mouth to experience the super smooth and milk chocolaty flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road