Trader Joe's 100 Calorie Milk Chocolate Bars
Taste test: This box contained five individually wrapped chocolate bars, each about an inch wide and a bit under 5 inches long.
In terms of volume of chocolate, that puts each bar at about half the size of a regular Hershey's bar. Each single-section bar had a large Trader Joe's logo embossed over most of the length of the bar. The taste was quite good, as the milk chocolate taste was excellent, creamy and quite fulfilling. As a light dessert following a very stuffing meal of Chinese food, one of these bars was quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Smooth and creamy belgian chocolate” ... “Our 100 calorie milk chocolate bars are perfectly proportioned to satisfy your calorie controlled chocolate craving. For the ultimate experience, snap off a piece and let it melt in your mouth to experience the super smooth and milk chocolaty flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road