Taste test: This snack had a somewhat confusing name on the box (chips?) but basically it contained a whole bunch of mini-candy bars, similar to Skor or Heath bars. (We have trouble resisting buying anything labeled as "chips" for some reason!) The twist was that unlike Skor or Heath, which are both coated in milk chocolate, this box contained two versions, with either a milk or dark chocolate coating. The tray inside the box had two sections, with nine bars of each type inhabiting a given section. There was a minor but noticeable difference in surface color, so as long as you have good lighting conditions, it shouldn't be tough to tell which kind is which.
The taste was what you would expect from this kind of bar, very good. It seemed liked the toffee in the center wasn't quite as hard as it is with Heath/Skor, but was still a good solid crunch.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “a mix of milk and dark chocolate enrobed toffee chips”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road