Trader Joe's Sponge Candy
Taste test: This candy was in most ways similar to Menz's Honeycomb Candy from Australia, as it was chunks of honeycomb covered in milk chocolate. The shapes in this case were far more random than the cube-like ones from Menz, as they had a fairly uniform thickness of about 3/4 inch but came in a variety of shapes and sizes.
The honeycomb had a light feel with the distinct honeycomb crunch, and it tasted quite good. It worked well with the milk chocolate coating, which distinguished itself by being quite a bit better than the Menz chocolate. Even with some of the big pieces, it was hard not to eat far more than one at a time!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice honeycomb and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sugar candy covered in milk chocolate” ... “Made in small batches”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road