Trader Joe's Sponge Candy
Taste test: This candy was in most ways similar to Menz's Honeycomb Candy from Australia, as it was chunks of honeycomb covered in milk chocolate. The shapes in this case were far more random than the cube-like ones from Menz, as they had a fairly uniform thickness of about 3/4 inch but came in a variety of shapes and sizes.
The honeycomb had a light feel with the distinct honeycomb crunch, and it tasted quite good. It worked well with the milk chocolate coating, which distinguished itself by being quite a bit better than the Menz chocolate. Even with some of the big pieces, it was hard not to eat far more than one at a time!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice honeycomb and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sugar candy covered in milk chocolate” ... “Made in small batches”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road