Trader Joe's Sour Gummies T's & J's
Taste test: These alphabetic gummies came in just two shapes, T's and J's, with four different flavors/colors that each spanned both shapes. The look was a bit different than most gummies, as they had a crystalline sugar exterior.
All four flavors — lemon, lime, tangerine and grapefruit — tasted very good, with a nice mix of sweet and sour and an easily identifiable fruit taste. The only minor flaw was that the color of the lime ones was only very slightly green, so it was hard to tell them apart from the lemon ones. Good gummies, but not enough letters to be useful for Scrabble!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just mildly sour.
From the package: “Sure, sour gummy candy has been done; but not like Trader Joe's Sour Gummies T's & J's. Not only are they gummy, sweet, and sour, they're also shaped like adorable alphabet letters — specifically, T and J. Their muted hues come from exotic things like vegetables and fruit, and their flavors are vibrant and distinctive — the key lime actually tastes like key lime!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road