Trader Joe's Sour Gummies T's & J's
Taste test: These alphabetic gummies came in just two shapes, T's and J's, with four different flavors/colors that each spanned both shapes. The look was a bit different than most gummies, as they had a crystalline sugar exterior.
All four flavors — lemon, lime, tangerine and grapefruit — tasted very good, with a nice mix of sweet and sour and an easily identifiable fruit taste. The only minor flaw was that the color of the lime ones was only very slightly green, so it was hard to tell them apart from the lemon ones. Good gummies, but not enough letters to be useful for Scrabble!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just mildly sour.
From the package: “Sure, sour gummy candy has been done; but not like Trader Joe's Sour Gummies T's & J's. Not only are they gummy, sweet, and sour, they're also shaped like adorable alphabet letters — specifically, T and J. Their muted hues come from exotic things like vegetables and fruit, and their flavors are vibrant and distinctive — the key lime actually tastes like key lime!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road