Taste test: This fairly thick chocolate bar consisted of six rectangular sections lined up along their long edges, with the tops of each section bearing no logo and some tightly packed parallel lines.
The outside of the bar had a very clean appearance, with right angles, parallel lines and very smooth surfaces. I bit in to find that the bar was filled with peanut butter on the bottom and raspberry jelly above it, with the two layers about equal in thickness. The jelly was moist, smooth and sweet, and the peanut butter was very soft. As a candy bar, it was really good. It really did taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with some milk chocolate thrown in for good measure.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: From the outside, smells like a mix of raspberry jelly and chocolate. Couldn't smell any peanut butter.
From the package: “Creamy peanut butter and tart raspberry jelly” ... “Yummy” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road