Taste test: This fairly thick chocolate bar consisted of six rectangular sections lined up along their long edges, with the tops of each section bearing no logo and some tightly packed parallel lines.
The outside of the bar had a very clean appearance, with right angles, parallel lines and very smooth surfaces. I bit in to find that the bar was filled with peanut butter on the bottom and raspberry jelly above it, with the two layers about equal in thickness. The jelly was moist, smooth and sweet, and the peanut butter was very soft. As a candy bar, it was really good. It really did taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with some milk chocolate thrown in for good measure.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: From the outside, smells like a mix of raspberry jelly and chocolate. Couldn't smell any peanut butter.
From the package: “Creamy peanut butter and tart raspberry jelly” ... “Yummy” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road