Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Taste test: The peanut butter cups in this bag were narrow and over half an inch thick, packaged in blue foil wrappers with the Trader Joe's logo and enclosed in wax paper cups.
We bit in to find a smooth and melty feel, with lots of nice milk chocolate and plenty of peanut butter too. The taste was on the sweet side, but not quite too sweet. Because quite a few of these cups came in a bag (yet only three pieces were supposed to be a serving), it was hard to avoid eating them serially. Very good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's. Nice.
From the package: “Keep in a cool, dry place.” ... “Net Wt. 3.5 oz (99g)” ... “Serving Size 3 pieces (36g) Servings Per Container about 3”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road