Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Taste test: The peanut butter cups in this bag were narrow and over half an inch thick, packaged in blue foil wrappers with the Trader Joe's logo and enclosed in wax paper cups.
We bit in to find a smooth and melty feel, with lots of nice milk chocolate and plenty of peanut butter too. The taste was on the sweet side, but not quite too sweet. Because quite a few of these cups came in a bag (yet only three pieces were supposed to be a serving), it was hard to avoid eating them serially. Very good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's. Nice.
From the package: “Keep in a cool, dry place.” ... “Net Wt. 3.5 oz (99g)” ... “Serving Size 3 pieces (36g) Servings Per Container about 3”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road