Taste test: This thick, large chocolate bar had a 4x3 grid of large, rectangular sections, with the Trader Joe's logo atop each one — the first time we've seen that logo on an actual piece of candy, having reviewed quite a few Trader Joe's-branded ones.
I bit in to find a soft feel, with a velvety smooth feel as promised and a rich milk chocolate taste. Though most of the bar had a milk chocolate taste, there was a layer of dark chocolate within the bar — its position within the bar varied, though it didn't ever reach the top or bottom — bringing some noticeable dark chocolate taste too. A good one, a nice chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “This milk chocolate bar is made with special caramelized milk, resulting in an extra creamy, smooth texture. Rich milk chocolate surrounds an intense, velvety smooth, dark chocolate truffle center. A sumptuous bar with a classic taste.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road