Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Crisps
Taste test: Several years back, Hershey's introduced Swoops, a line of chocolates shaped like Pringles.
They came in several versions (including milk chocolate, Reese's and York Peppermint Pattie) and were a cool idea and fun to eat, but they must have not sold well enough and got discontinued. So I was kind of thrilled to see Trader Joe's selling this very similar product. The cardboard box held a plastic tray enclosing three small stacks of crisps. They were thinner and smaller than Swoops. The creamy milk chocolate crisps contained tiny bits of crisp rice, and our snackers liked them a lot. The pieces tended to stick together, so it was hard to pull just one off the top of a stack, but otherwise we had no complaints.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “thin, curved waves of Belgian chocolate with crunchy bits”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road