Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Crisps
Taste test: Several years back, Hershey's introduced Swoops, a line of chocolates shaped like Pringles.
They came in several versions (including milk chocolate, Reese's and York Peppermint Pattie) and were a cool idea and fun to eat, but they must have not sold well enough and got discontinued. So I was kind of thrilled to see Trader Joe's selling this very similar product. The cardboard box held a plastic tray enclosing three small stacks of crisps. They were thinner and smaller than Swoops. The creamy milk chocolate crisps contained tiny bits of crisp rice, and our snackers liked them a lot. The pieces tended to stick together, so it was hard to pull just one off the top of a stack, but otherwise we had no complaints.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “thin, curved waves of Belgian chocolate with crunchy bits”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road