Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Crisps
Taste test: These chocolates (also available in a milk chocolate version) came in a tray holding three stacks of 12 crisps each.
They followed the tradition started by Hershey's Swoops of making chocolates shaped like Pringles. These crisps looked thicker than Pringles and were quite dark in color (darker than illustrated on the box), with many crunchy bits of somethingorother jutting out of the top of each piece, and a geometric pattern on the bottoms. Even though they looked to be thick, the crisps felt thin when I ate them. And it was hard to stop eating them, as they were really good. I'm not even a dark chocolate fan, but I just could not resist eating one crisp after another in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “thin, curved waves of Belgian chocolate with crunchy bits”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road