Trader Joe's Crunchy Cinnamon Squares Milk Chocolate Bar
Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 6x4 grid of rectangular sections, with no decoration on top, just smooth chocolate. Promising some "cinnamon squares cereal" inside, I was figuring it meant something like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
I broke off a whole row of four sections and bit in to find that there was some lightly crunchy stuff embedded inside the milk chocolate, with a very noticeable cinnamon flavor altering the milk chocolate quite a lot. In fact, it altered the taste so much that it didn't seem like a chocolate rush to me. They didn't try to combine hot peppers with the cinnamon for this one, as it was just plain sweetened cinnamon. Pretty good, a must-try for cinnamon fans.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The cinnamon dominates the milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cocoa solids 35% minimum” ... “with bits of crunchy cinnamon squares cereal”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road