Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar had a 3x4 grid of rectangular sections, with a geometric pattern etched into the chocolate on the top and a fair number of Rice Krispies jutting out of the bottom.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a middling amount of crunch from the Rice Krispies. Trader Joe's sold these in a 3-pack, and although they weren't the best chocolate bars ever, it was quite a lot of chocolate for the money.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet milk chocolate smell, very Nestle-like.
From the package: “Imported from Belgium”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road