Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar had a 3x4 grid of rectangular sections, with a geometric pattern etched into the chocolate on the top and a fair number of Rice Krispies jutting out of the bottom.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a middling amount of crunch from the Rice Krispies. Trader Joe's sold these in a 3-pack, and although they weren't the best chocolate bars ever, it was quite a lot of chocolate for the money.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet milk chocolate smell, very Nestle-like.
From the package: “Imported from Belgium”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road