Taste test: This thin, very wide bar had a fine grid pattern on top and a wider, diagonal grid pattern on the bottom, bother covered in milk chocolate, as were the edges of the bar. I bit in to find three wafer layers surrounding to chocolate creme layers, a bit lighter in color than the coating. The wafers made eating a somewhat crumb-filled experience, much like other thicker, narrow wafer bars, but somehow this form factor (and probably the coating too) worked even better than most for delivery of deliciousness.
There was a light feel but still an intense chocolate rush. It seemed slightly too sweet at times, but eating it with some cold milk created the perfect balance. Despite the name, this one was all wafer and no cookie.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Contains milk, eggs, soy, wheat, coconut. May contain traces of peanut, almond, cashew, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, walnut.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road