Taste test: This box contained six bars, each with a brownie-like appearance on the outside, plus some white frosting stripes on top.
The bars were fairly thick but less than four inches long. I bit in to find a fairly soft feel texture, but really not much of a brownie-like one either. I could taste the oats a bit, but the chocolate flavor was far stronger, and the oats were only slightly noticeable in the texture. It was hard to notice whether there were really chocolate chips within the brownie. I got a good chocolate rush from eating one bar, but it wasn't really a brownie-like experience. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a brownie. Intensely chocolatey.
From the package: “Moist and chewy, baked with whole grain rolled oats and chocolate chips” ... “no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives” ... “5g Fiber per serving”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road