Trader Joe's Candy Corn Popcorn
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained three different kinds, with sugary coatings that were white, yellow and orange, corresponding to the three stripes of your standard candy corn.
We crunched in to find a crisp feel with a very sugary crunch. The taste was very sweet and seemed reasonably close to the taste of candy corn, while still tasting like very sugary popcorn. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet.
From the package: “Crunchy kernels of popcorn covered in a sweet coating that tastes like candy corn”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road