Trader Joe's Candy Corn Popcorn
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained three different kinds, with sugary coatings that were white, yellow and orange, corresponding to the three stripes of your standard candy corn.
We crunched in to find a crisp feel with a very sugary crunch. The taste was very sweet and seemed reasonably close to the taste of candy corn, while still tasting like very sugary popcorn. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet.
From the package: “Crunchy kernels of popcorn covered in a sweet coating that tastes like candy corn”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road