Trader Joe's Candy Coated Chocolate Peanuts
Some of the shells were dented, with white showing through the color. The taste was good, and it seemed more peanutty than M&M's, as the chocolate was less noticeable in the taste. There were three pieces that appeared to be way out of place, as they had the smaller shapes of the non-peanut ones. But when I bit in, I found each actually had half a peanut inside — never seen this happen with Peanut M&M's.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut smell, some chocolate.
From the package: “Roasted peanuts covered in milk chocolate with a crispy candy shell” ... “Serving size 1/2 package (35g)”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road