Trader Joe's Candy Coated Chocolate Peanuts
Some of the shells were dented, with white showing through the color. The taste was good, and it seemed more peanutty than M&M's, as the chocolate was less noticeable in the taste. There were three pieces that appeared to be way out of place, as they had the smaller shapes of the non-peanut ones. But when I bit in, I found each actually had half a peanut inside — never seen this happen with Peanut M&M's.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut smell, some chocolate.
From the package: “Roasted peanuts covered in milk chocolate with a crispy candy shell” ... “Serving size 1/2 package (35g)”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road