Taste test: When we ate the delicious Grabower Minis, we were just blown away by the best marshmallow texture ever. The only real question then was why they were called "Minis" — mini relative to what? Now we know.
These chocolate-covered marshmallows from the same company in Germany were quite large, at over two inches across and over two inches tall, with shapes that were kind of like the Pac-man ghosts. Despite being large, they felt like they weighed nothing. Unlike the Minis, which came with three different chocolate coatings, all nine of the ones in this box were dark chocolate-coated.
I bit in to find that the bottom of each one was actually a round, thin cookie, with the whole rest of the interior below the dark chocolate coating being the softest, meltiest, lightest marshmallow that I've ever experienced. This was great. It could get a bit on the messy side, because the inside was so melty, but everything about these was top-notch.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “9 Stück em Frishepack”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road