Taste test: This candy bar from Poland had the general dimensions and outside appearance of a Snickers. From the description on the wrapper, the major change from Snickers was to replace the peanuts with hazelnuts, while keeping the milk chocolate, nougat and caramel.
I bit in to find that it was quite good, with lots of chocolate and caramel and a definite hazelnut flavor — indeed, even with all of that other good stuff, hazelnut was the dominant flavor.
Snickers did a similar bar, named Snickers & Hazelnuts, but they kept the peanuts while adding hazelnuts, instead of replacing them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate, Hazelnuts, Soft Nougat & Smooth Caramel Centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road