Taste test: This candy bar from Poland had the general dimensions and outside appearance of a Snickers. From the description on the wrapper, the major change from Snickers was to replace the peanuts with hazelnuts, while keeping the milk chocolate, nougat and caramel.
I bit in to find that it was quite good, with lots of chocolate and caramel and a definite hazelnut flavor — indeed, even with all of that other good stuff, hazelnut was the dominant flavor.
Snickers did a similar bar, named Snickers & Hazelnuts, but they kept the peanuts while adding hazelnuts, instead of replacing them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate, Hazelnuts, Soft Nougat & Smooth Caramel Centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road