Taste test: These wafers from Malaysia had the same unusual configuration as the chocolate version.
Each of the 12 packets contained two conjoined wafers with a round filling area, but they had an appearance that was far from the round profile appearance depicted on the package. The solid part was sort of a slightly pinkish beige in color, and the soft filling wasn't much different. There was a light crunch and a good taste, a very creamy blueberry flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not strong, but kind of like blueberry pie.
From the package: “Product of Malaysia” ... “Ingredient: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier E322), Artificial Blueberry Flavour, Synthetic Food Color Brilliant Blue FCF (E133) (FD & C Blue No. 1) and Sodium Bicarbonate. (Contains: Gluten, Soybean And Milk Products). May Contain Traces of Nuts."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road