Taste test: This box contained 12 fudge-filled balls of chocolate.
Each ball was considerably smaller than a golf ball and was wrapped in a white foil wrapper with the marking "Top Bite 1" and artificial golf ball dimples printed on it. The ball itself had a seam around its equator, and two large dimples at its northern and southern poles, but not the all-over dimples that actual golf balls have. The taste was OK, a decent mix of fudge and chocolate, nothing great but quite eatable.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent chocolate smell.
From the package: “Specifically Designed for a Better Bite” ... “Tastes so Good You'll Want A Mulligan!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road