Taste test: These small candies didn't look like Toostie Rolls, as nearly the entire outside was coated in white.
Upon biting in, they didn't taste all that much like Tootsie Rolls, because the white chocolate coating sort of negated some of the Toosie Roll taste. I didn't like them terribly much, but I still ate most of the box in one sitting. If you're looking for some Tootsie Rolls that taste just sort of like Tootsie Rolls, you might like these. But it seems unlikely that anyone's seeking such a thing. If you really like the taste of Tootsie Rolls (and who doesn't?) then you would probably just buy some of the regular Tootsie Rolls.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could smell the Tootsie Rolls, but also maybe a little white chocolate.
From the package: “White Chocolatey Coated Mini Tootsie Rolls” ... “Tootsie Roll Holiday Mini Chews are luscious morsels of soft, chewy Tootsie Roll smothered in a creamy, smooth white coating. Pour them by the handful or pop them in your mouth one by one. The combination of flavors and texture is a wonderful taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tootsie Roll Industries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road