Taste test: This box contained five individually wrapped rolls, with cigar-like wrappers that offered multiple depictions of the wafer inside. I unwrapped my first one to find that the contents were a bit rougher around the edges than the picture, but otherwise it generally resembled it, with a thick-walled exterior of the tube, filled completely with chocolate creme. The creme wasn't spilling out of the ends of the tubes, but these was a lot of it. Unlike most wafer rolls that have multiple thin layers, this seemed to be a single thick layer (and it was described as "Cookie Rolls" rather than wafer rolls).
I crunched in to find a nice crunch and crumbly cookie feel, with a lots of excellent chocolate. Great with milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Picture for reference purposes only” ... “Made in Taiwan” ... “The products above might not be suitable for consumers with negative reactions towards specific allergic sources.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Hadson (Toko) Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road