Taste test: Much like the regular chocolate version of Toggi Wafers, this peanut butter version contained two extra-long parallel bars, each about as big in profile as a Kit Kat wafer but lacking the trapezoidal profile, and about six inches long.
I bit in to find a profile of the bar that revealed three peanut butter layers alternating with four wafer layers, with a thin chocolate coating over the whole exterior. There was much less chocolate proportionally than you get with a Kit Kat, but that wasn't a problem in the least — these were really good bars. They were rich with peanut butter and chocolate, very moist, lightly crunchy from the wafers and just excellent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a Reese's. Nice.
From the package: “Crisp Peanut Butter Wafers in Pure Milk Chocolate” ... “Fine European Wafers”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Greece (10 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road