Taste test: The twin wafer bars in this wrapper had the same shapes as Toggi's milk chocolate and peanut butter versions. Each of the bars was 6 inches long, with the interior consisting of four wafer layers surrounding three thin chocolate layers. The bar's all-around chocolate coating was about the same thickness as those chocolate layers.
The bars had a light crunch and a nice mix of chocolate and wafers. I'm more of a milk chocolate guy than a dark one, so I liked the milk chocolate and peanut butter versions better than this one. It didn't say anything about hazelnut on the wrapper, but I thought I detected a hint of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Decadent Dark Chocolate” ... “Treat yourself to the goodness of Toggi® Fine European Wafers. We use only all-natural ingredients for an indulgence you'll want to enjoy again and again.” ... “Produced in Greece”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road