Taste test: The twin wafer bars in this wrapper had the same shapes as Toggi's milk chocolate and peanut butter versions. Each of the bars was 6 inches long, with the interior consisting of four wafer layers surrounding three thin chocolate layers. The bar's all-around chocolate coating was about the same thickness as those chocolate layers.
The bars had a light crunch and a nice mix of chocolate and wafers. I'm more of a milk chocolate guy than a dark one, so I liked the milk chocolate and peanut butter versions better than this one. It didn't say anything about hazelnut on the wrapper, but I thought I detected a hint of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Decadent Dark Chocolate” ... “Treat yourself to the goodness of Toggi® Fine European Wafers. We use only all-natural ingredients for an indulgence you'll want to enjoy again and again.” ... “Produced in Greece”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road